We are committed to having an elite mastermind group. Because of this, each member must be qualified, either as an expert in a specific topic related to Amazon (Sales & Marketing, Funding, IP, Technology, etc.) or as an Amazon seller having at least US $1,000,000 per year in Product sales.
Here are the general traits and qualities we are looking into our members:
- The age is not relevant, as long as you are 18. We know that there are some great entrepreneurs out there under the age of 18, but for legal and logistical reasons, we can’t accept anyone under the age of 18.
- Location is not relevant and we welcome cultural diversity. However, you must be fluent in English, as this is an English speaking group.
- You must have sold at least $1,000,000 in sales during the last 365 consecutive days. We can consider past years but for all intents and purposes, we’re looking for entrepreneurs who are active right now.
- A good, “can do, let’s do it” type of attitude. Open to freely sharing & taking information. If you feel your business is based on a foundation that is so fickle that talking about it, is a “business risk”, this may not be the right community for you.
- You should be willing to meet in person. These meetings are ad-hoc. This means that if several of us have business in the same country / region, we set them up. You’re not required to attend but this is where you’ll find the most value.
- You must have big goals. We have a general rule in the group – wherever you are now, you should be aiming for 5 – 10X for the next 3 years. This means that if you’re selling $2,000,000 right now, you should have a goal of selling $20,000,000.
- You are the primary owner / shareholder / director / CEO of your Amazon business. In other words, you own it. You’re not an employee of it. This is an executive club.
Effective 01.10.2016, new members are accepted by INVITATION only. We are restructuring the group and we want to hand-pick the first 15 members. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com but for all intents and purposes, openings for the general public are closed.